Kuri Inn guest house is situated in the picturesque fishing village of Omadhoo in the heart of Ari Atoll, a clean and friendly local island. The island is about 3 sq. kilometres with under 1000 residents. islands like Omadhoo have fully preserved the ancient way of life and traditions of its nation, Almost 60% of the island is covered with tropical vegetation such as breadfruit and mango trees and coconut palms. The house reef surrounding the island is pure and innocent with great live corals and amazing marine life, perfect for snorkelling and scuba diving. The island’s southwest beach side ends with an extraordinary, beautiful sand narrow. Experience the real Maldives island life and traditions in Omadhoo!
The guest house reminds you of an innocent and pure virgin island where time has stood still. It is situated in the fishing village of Omadhoo in the heart of Ari Atoll. It’s a quiet island where the residents are friendly and the ancient way of life and traditions are well preserved. On the island, you will find exotic tropic fruits such as breadfruit, mango and coconut. The house reef surrounding the island is unspoilt and seems untouched; it’s teeming with abundant coral and marine life – the perfect spot for snorkelling and scuba diving.
With only 4 rooms, The guest house “Kuri”, has a laid-back feeling with a cozy, secluded patio, hammock and lounge chairs for sunbathing – and the beach just a minute’s walk away. The guest house kitchen offers local and European cuisine in the outdoor dining area.
- Number of Rooms: 4
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Exterior Windows: Yes
- En-Suite: Yes
- Hot Water Shower: Yes
- Power supply: Yes
- Room Service: Yes
- Towel Service: Yes
- TV / DVD / HiFi in Salon: No
- Free Internet : Yes
There are three uninhabited peaceful islands, and several sandbanks near Omadhoo as well as some really great reefs. You can spend many unforgettable hours of relaxation, swimming, snorkelling or even enjoying a barbecue of just-caught, fresh fish and diving in south Ari Atoll with professional dive Masters, Kuri Managers. All your Maldives dreams can come true at Kuri’s island getaway.
- Snorkelling by boat on the nearby reef and night snorkelling
- Dolphin watching trip
- Snorkelling with whale sharks and mantas
- Scuba diving for beginners and experienced divers
- Full and half day trips to a desert island
- Trip to a neighbouring village
- Barbeque dinner on a desert island
- Fishing and Big game fishing
The guest house kitchen offers local and European cuisine in the outdoor dining area.
The budget option Transfer by Ferry 4 hours or 2 hours depending on the day – ( No transfer on Friday )
- Male-Omadhoo : Saturday Monday Wednesday : Departure 09:00 Arrival 13:00 ( $5 pp per way )
- Omadho – Male : Sunday-Tuesday-Thursday : Departure 09:00 Arrival 13:00 ( $5 pp per way )
SPEEDBOAT FERRY SCHEDULE
- Male – Omadhoo : Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday : Departure 16:00 Arrival 17:15 ( $25 pp per way )
- Omadhoo – Male : Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday : Departure 06:45 Arrival 8:30 ( $25 pp per way )
Alternatively, for a treat and some great views of the atoll you can book sea plane for $400 per person return.
Prices from $60 for a double occupancy. Single room is $55 per night.
• Breakfast – Continental or Maldivian breakfast.
- Transfer to the guest house
- Diving session
- Dive equipment rental